Scholarship Opportunity for Business Students
We are pleased to announce the Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program is now open to applicants for the 2018-19 academic year. Last year over 140 students nationwide were awarded Nordson BUILDS Scholarships which range from $2,000 to $10,000.
· These scholarships are targeted at students whose permanent residence, college, or university is located near a Nordson facility. Your institution has been identified as being near one of these facilities therefore your students may be eligible to apply.
· Eligible students seeking bachelor’s degrees must have at least 3.0 cumulative GPA. Associate’s degree and certificate seeking students must have at least 2.7 cumulative GPA.
· Eligible majors include Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, and Software), Engineering Technology, Machining, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain Management, Business, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Industrial Management, Information Technology, and engineering-related STEM majors leading to a career in industry.
· Eligible students will be planning on pursuing careers in the manufacturing industry and corporate America (as demonstrated through essays within the application).
· Scholarships ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 will be awarded to students enrolled in accredited public or private not-for-profit postsecondary institutions.
Please share this information and the attached flyer with your students and encourage them to visit the Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program website for the application, list of Nordson locations, and more information.
Deadline: May 15, 2018
Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a selection committee based on an overall assessment of academic promise, character, leadership, work ethic, community service, school involvement, and the applicant’s career/college major fit.