Know someone with a household income under $52,000 who needs help preparing his or her taxes? Take advantage of NDNU’s FREE TAX PREPARATION program:
Every Thursday from February 6 to April 2, 2014 (not March 6) from 1PM to 4PM
No Appointment Needed: 650 508-3591 for more info.
What to bring:
- Photo ID for each person on your tax return
- Social Security card or ITIN for each person on your tax return.
- W-2 forms for all jobs held in 2013
- All 1099s, 1098s, and any other tax forms.
- Checking and savings account and routing numbers for direct deposit.
- Last year’s tax return.
- Childcare provider information.
- Landlord’s name, address, and phone number for CA renter’s credit
Image courtesy smartgivers.org