for Summer / Fall 2013
begins: March 18
Please contact Jeff Day at (650) 508-3685 or at email@example.com to make an appointment with your advisor to get registered for summer and fall classes.
Other Instructions from the Reg Office:
CLEAR ALL HOLDS
- · Login to your NDNU Campus Portal/Student tab.
- · If you have a hold, follow up with the indicated office to clear the hold.
YOUR SPRING 2013 ACCOUNT BALANCE MUST BE BELOW $2,500.
- · Past due balances prior to Spring 2013 must be paid in full.
- · Spring 2013 past due balance must be included in your Fall 2013 payment plan (please check with Business Office for the appropriate new budget).
MEET WITH YOUR ADVISOR
- · Schedule an appointment with your advisor and create your schedule.
- · Register online or get your advisor’s signature on the registration form.
- · Online Registration:
o Log onto Portal select: Home tab/Course Schedule
o Select Course Add and electronically submit the Registration Agreement.
o Select your courses.
o Print the “Student Course Schedule” screen to confirm your registration.
- · Paper Registration:
o Turn in your signed Initial Registration Confirmation form at the Registrar’s Office.
PAYMENT OR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT (INCLUDING PAST DUE BALANCES) MUST BE COMMUNICATED WITH THE BUSINESS OFFICE BY THE POSTED DEADLINES BELOW.
- Payment or payment arrangements can consist of (or a combination of):
- Payment in full with cash, check or credit card.
- Full financial aid as verified by the NDNU Financial Aid Department.
- Installment payment plan with TMS (Tuition Management Systems – http://www.afford.com)
- Employer Deferred Plan – Form and payment must be submitted to Business Office by the payment arrangement deadline (each semester requires a separate form).
Summer I Payment Deadline: May 13, 2013
Summer II payment deadline: June 28, 2013
Summer late Registration After Payment Due dates:
- Students who register for Summer I or Summer II after the payment deadline are still required to make payment or payment arrangements (including past due balances) with the Business Office at the time of registration in order to avoid the Late Payment Penalty Fee of $150.00.
Fall deadline: August 2, 2013
Fall Late Registration after Fall payment Due Date:
- · Students who register for Fall after the payment deadline are still required to make payment or payment arrangements (including past due balances) with the Business Office at time of registration in order to avoid the Late Payment Penalty Fee of $150.00.